Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New Recruit  

Author Topic: New Recruit  (Read 2934 times)

Offline cyellis14

• Lurker
New Recruit
« on: Mar 18, 2015, 01:32 »
Hey, I hope this is the right spot to post :D
My name is Cy Ellis, I'm about to turn 19 and joining the navy. I'm from a small town called Middleburg Florida. Its about 30 miles south of Jacksonville. I'm going in for my physical on monday and assuming I finally make weight I will be signing my Nuke Contract and getting my enlistment date. I graduated from high school in may of 2014 and couldn't afford college so i decided to take my asvab to see what doors would open and now I'm here. I'm glad I found this ite and I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Offline sovbob

• Fact-Checker
  • Moderate User
  • Vanguard of the Vox Populi
Re: New Recruit
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2015, 08:55 »
Welcome aboard, Cy.  [salute]

If you have questions, this is the place to ask them.
"Everyone's entitled to be stupid now and then, but you're abusing the privilege."

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?