Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Before I go up to MEPs honeypot

Author Topic: Before I go up to MEPs  (Read 4418 times)

Offline newkidontheblock

• Lurker
Before I go up to MEPs
« on: Mar 20, 2015, 04:20 »
So I'm new on here and going up to MEPs rather soon, I scored an 89 on my asvab and just barely missed the auto-qual for nuke, so I have to take the NAPT. I'm fine with that, but my question is (On the assumption I go through meps get the NAPT score, and everything is good) I have a waiver I need to send up for a 'F' I got in Algebra 2 my Freshman year. Will I be able to get nuke at MEPS or will I have to take another job when I get there and wait until my waiver is proccessed? The regional recruiter said that waivers usually only take about a weak or so. Can my recruiter send up the waiver before hand? Or will I just have to wait and see? I don't know if anyone has been under similar circumstances I couldn't find anywhere in the forums that was close to where I am. Any feed back is great thanks.

Offline wafflepath

• Lurker
  • I have no clue what I'm doing.
Re: Before I go up to MEPs
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2015, 10:26 »
The form you sign explaining a poor grade is purely a formality. It has no effect on whether or not you get into the program, assuming you pass the NAPT.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Before I go up to MEPs
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2015, 04:37 »
So I'm new on here and going up to MEPs rather soon, I scored an 89 on my asvab and just barely missed the auto-qual for nuke, so I have to take the NAPT. I'm fine with that, but my question is (On the assumption I go through meps get the NAPT score, and everything is good) I have a waiver I need to send up for a 'F' I got in Algebra 2 my Freshman year. Will I be able to get nuke at MEPS or will I have to take another job when I get there and wait until my waiver is proccessed? The regional recruiter said that waivers usually only take about a weak or so. Can my recruiter send up the waiver before hand? Or will I just have to wait and see? I don't know if anyone has been under similar circumstances I couldn't find anywhere in the forums that was close to where I am. Any feed back is great thanks.

soooooo,..

howdya do in spelling?!?!?!?

don fret it none, nukes need to be able to communicate well, but spelling need not be an exemplary attribute,... :P ;) :) 8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?