Career Path > Money Matters

wager protocol

(1/2) > >>

SloGlo:
sew, watts the protocol too bee followed when winning a stupid bet? had a foreman bet me aye couldn't unwrap sum tape. <15 minutes later, victory! butt, knot sure about taking the money.

Chimera:
One way to think of it would be to consider it as pay for rendering a service and completing it ahead of schedule.  Or you could just decline the payment but vow to taunt him for the rest of his life for doubting you.  Or you could just settle for the foreman paying for lunch next time.

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: Chimera on Mar 31, 2015, 06:33 --- Or you could just settle for the foreman paying for lunch next time.

--- End quote ---
hundred  dollar bet.... he'd get off e-z four a steak sammich n lobster bisque at the roach coach, huh?

Chimera:
Well . . . I guess you'll have to decide between the principle (you're judgment was obviously better than his) or the money in your pocket (which you will probably not invest wisely).  I'm of the opinion that bragging rights are worth more than the money in my pocket that I'll most likely spend foolishly the next weekend.

Rennhack:
"In the future"...

Have a 3rd party hold all wagers and award the victor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version