Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu wager protocol honeypot

Author Topic: wager protocol  (Read 6410 times)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
wager protocol
« on: Mar 30, 2015, 09:45 »
sew, watts the protocol too bee followed when winning a stupid bet? had a foreman bet me aye couldn't unwrap sum tape. <15 minutes later, victory! butt, knot sure about taking the money.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Chimera

Re: wager protocol
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2015, 06:33 »
One way to think of it would be to consider it as pay for rendering a service and completing it ahead of schedule.  Or you could just decline the payment but vow to taunt him for the rest of his life for doubting you.  Or you could just settle for the foreman paying for lunch next time.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2015, 12:37 »
Or you could just settle for the foreman paying for lunch next time.
hundred  dollar bet.... he'd get off e-z four a steak sammich n lobster bisque at the roach coach, huh?
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Chimera

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2015, 06:43 »
Well . . . I guess you'll have to decide between the principle (you're judgment was obviously better than his) or the money in your pocket (which you will probably not invest wisely).  I'm of the opinion that bragging rights are worth more than the money in my pocket that I'll most likely spend foolishly the next weekend.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2015, 10:26 »
"In the future"...

Have a 3rd party hold all wagers and award the victor.

Offline 61nomad

• Moderate User
« Reply #5 on: Apr 05, 2015, 01:06 »
Take the $100 and buy a new coffee pot and popcorn popper for the office.  That way you can graciously make coffee and popcorn for him and the bet will not soon be forgotten.

Chimera

« Reply #6 on: Apr 06, 2015, 08:15 »
I like that idea - bragging rights and a good nose rub all rolled into one.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?