Career Path > Outages

vendors, please post PAY RANGES in your ads

<< < (10/10)

scotoma:
Remember that one day you will have to retire. Your social security benefit will be based on your TAXABLE social security wages for your highest 35 yrs. Don't short change yourself today. As a road worker, do you have a pension? My advice is to take the higher pay rate and the more projected hours of work, and put the maximum amount into your 401K. Of course, if you don't plan to live that long, ignore this advice. Die young, leave a good looking course and have a mountain of debt.

scotoma:
I'm sorry, off topic. Vendors don't post pay rates because they hire people to sit a desk and talk on the phone. they want you to call, so they can have somebody to talk to, somebody different, somebody exciting. And you can may get some good info, gossip, maybe some valuable  info that you never would have gotten by looking at a number on a page.

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: scotoma on May 02, 2017, 07:33 ---Remember that one day you will have to retire. Your social security benefit will be based on your TAXABLE social security wages for your highest 35 yrs. Don't short change yourself today. As a road worker, do you have a pension? My advice is to take the higher pay rate and the more projected hours of work, and put the maximum amount into your 401K. Of course, if you don't plan to live that long, ignore this advice. Die young, leave a good looking course and have a mountain of debt.

--- End quote ---
knot that there's any thing wrong with the advice hear, butt a rode tech with dee um can bank money inna roth i.r.a. too generate tacks free interest. at the end of the year, bee four 4/15, roll watt is kneaded for tax lowering and retirement purposes inn two a 401k. gits the best usage of yore money 

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: scotoma on May 02, 2017, 07:43 ---I'm sorry, off topic. Vendors don't post pay rates because they hire people to sit a desk and talk on the phone. they want you to call, so they can have somebody to talk to, somebody different, somebody exciting. And you can may get some good info, gossip, maybe some valuable  info that you never would have gotten by looking at a number on a page.

--- End quote ---
dang! hear aye thought they didn't post rates be caws they wanted to pay the least wile billing the most. learn sum thing knew avery day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version