Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Valve operation ergonomics training  

Author Topic: Valve operation ergonomics training  (Read 2718 times)

Offline kbieb

• Lurker
Valve operation ergonomics training
« on: Jun 05, 2015, 12:23 »
Hi all, first time visitor here. I am an ex Navy Nuke currently working in coal plant operations and training. Hopefully, I am still welcome here! :)

I have heard rumor of a company that provides training on how to operate valves safely from an ergonomics standpoint. They bring a truck or trailor to your site and do hands-on training.

Has anyone else heard of this and/or could provide me with some contact information.

Thanks!

Kurt

BuddyThePug

Re: Valve operation ergonomics training
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2015, 02:28 »
Hi all, first time visitor here. I am an ex Navy Nuke currently working in coal plant operations and training. Hopefully, I am still welcome here! :)

I have heard rumor of a company that provides training on how to operate valves safely from an ergonomics standpoint. They bring a truck or trailor to your site and do hands-on training.

Has anyone else heard of this and/or could provide me with some contact information.

Thanks!

Kurt

Don't they teach anything in A-School or Prototype anymore?!?!  >:(

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?