Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Training Record

Author Topic: Training Record  (Read 3134 times)

Offline ronbarbrey

• Lurker
Training Record
« on: Jun 19, 2015, 08:58 »
 ???
I took  the RWT training at Farley,  cannot find my training records here.  I try to go to "Training" but it will not open.  Also, I took CPR and I have not received my card yet?  March 2015 time frame.
Please advise
Thanks

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
Re: Training Record
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2015, 10:12 »
Your training records will be in a database called PADS and any site you go to will have access to them. This is not an official site for keeping records. We are a somewhat motley collection of people that work in the industry and give our diverse opinions on it and a variety of related and totally unrelated subjects.

We have a lot of experience and even more opinions, but nothing official.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Training Record
« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2015, 11:41 »
Your training records will be in a database called PADS and any site you go to will have access to them. This is not an official site for keeping records. We are a somewhat motley collection of people that work in the industry and give our diverse opinions on it and a variety of related and totally unrelated subjects.

We have a lot of experience and even more opinions, but nothing official.

“We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

:P ;) :) 8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?