Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Getting ahead before school? honeypot

Author Topic: Getting ahead before school?  (Read 2635 times)

Offline secretly-beyonce

• Lurker
Getting ahead before school?
« on: Jun 09, 2015, 01:12 »
Hi,

I've been accepted into Nukes but have about 6 months before I leave for basic. I only work 4 days a week, and I get to just be on the internet in my down time, and I'd like to start getting ahead while I can.

What textbooks/resources would you recommend for me to start learning things for school? I have a decent understanding of chemistry but haven't taken physics or calc in years. Video suggestions are great for others looking at this post but personally I do not have any sound.

Thanks!

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: Getting ahead before school?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2015, 04:14 »
Although no prep is necessary, you can read over the "Tpubs" in this link, which will give you a glimpse of the sorts of things you'll be learning.

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,34571.0.html

Justin
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?