Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu OPS Instructor position Interview help honeypot

Author Topic: OPS Instructor position Interview help  (Read 3171 times)

Offline HerschelsWalkers

• Very Lite User
OPS Instructor position Interview help
« on: Aug 01, 2015, 11:20 »
Hey everybody,

I'm getting out of the navy soon ;D from Prototype (ET1/SS, 9.5 years) and I've been lucky enough to have a friend put in a word for me in OPS Training. I have an interview coming soon and wondered if you guys had any gouge on what kind of questions I could look forward to.

Thanks in advance.
"There is no hope. And you know it, like I do. Don't you? There is no hope for any of us. " - Herschel Greene (TWD), who was somehow not talking about submariners, but delivered the perfect sentiment.

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Re: OPS Instructor position Interview help
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2015, 08:15 »
They'll be pretty similar to the questions you'd get for any position (they ask for a time when you were in a situation and how you handled it, if it was successful, and what you learned from it). I think my interview for Ops training was a lot easier than the ones I had for SRO, although the company I'm at was (and still is) pretty pressed for instructors. Just as a heads up, you will be expected to give classroom and simulator training.

I've heard that some companies will have you do a short classroom session to see how you do (I didn't have to).

Offline HerschelsWalkers

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2015, 04:33 »
Thanks, I'll just keep looking up sample questions, then. I appreciate the reply.
"There is no hope. And you know it, like I do. Don't you? There is no hope for any of us. " - Herschel Greene (TWD), who was somehow not talking about submariners, but delivered the perfect sentiment.

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2015, 01:47 »
Google STAR interviewing technique.

Also, don't blame others. Own your successes, and your failures.

Justin
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?