Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Wayne Dunn  

Author Topic: Wayne Dunn  (Read 8472 times)

Offline Dgm

• Very Lite User
Wayne Dunn
« on: Aug 10, 2015, 12:52 »
Sadly Wayne Dunn passed away in December 2014.  A good man and friend gone but not forgotten.

Offline Hasher

• Light User
  • Livin' the dream...
Re: Wayne Dunn
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2015, 08:28 »
After 27 years , some names escape me.  Is this the same Wayne Dunn that worked in the Duke system a lot in the 80's.  I worked with Wayne (I believe Dunn) in Tennessee in the late 90's.  A character to be sure from the bad old days.  One of my favorite stories involves Wayne but I wanted to be sure this is the same gentlemen.  Another original gone.
Cheers,

Hasher

Offline Dgm

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2015, 03:47 »
Sounds like you are speaking of Wayne indeed.

Offline ergo sum

• Very Lite User
  • " I've got one more silver dollar..."
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2015, 03:19 »
This wouldn't be R. Wayne Dunn from the south would it? I too have witnessed some legendary behavior if it is the same old ELT. I hope not, last time I saw him he was having a good run.
"You may ask yourself, 'how do I work this?' " D. Byrne                                                         
  "In order to live outside the law you must be honest'" Bob Dylan

Offline Dgm

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 2015, 08:48 »
Yes, Ronald Wayne

Offline RadEngineer

• Light User
  • It Is What We Make It
« Reply #5 on: Mar 18, 2016, 10:10 »
Wayne was a good hearted man....and an incorrigible rascal...but always likeable, and not one to allow a misunderstanding to last.
Yes, I have tales to tell, but not here....those of us who knew him could probably have a great laugh over the memories....and we will miss his spirit.

I can tell you, working as a tech with him back in the 80s, at Waterford and in the Duke system....his wallet was never without the photo of his son in the football uniform....and his daughter in , what was it, a track suit or cheerleader attire? Can't recall that detail....but know the love he had for his children.

Thank you Wayne, for sharing part of the journey with us. Travel on safely, my friend.

Dennis

papajoe52

« Reply #6 on: Nov 16, 2016, 10:45 »
This is sure a surprise about Wayne as He and I sure spent some good time together  ,what I remember about them , He sure was a good man .He will be missed 

Offline Phoenix113

• Very Lite User
« Reply #7 on: Feb 12, 2018, 09:09 »
Worked with Wayne many times. Good tech who will be missed.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?