Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Specific ACAD 10-001 question honeypot

Author Topic: Specific ACAD 10-001 question  (Read 3247 times)

Offline UF6 enrichment

• Lurker
Specific ACAD 10-001 question
« on: Aug 25, 2015, 01:03 »
Hi, I had a specific question about the direct SRO requirements. I'm an ex-navy nuke EM1(SS). I never qualified EWS when I was in the navy. Since I got out I've worked at a uranium enrichment plant as an operator for 5 years and a CRS for 2 years. This is a nuclear plant, but obviously not a reactor. Does my experience meet the requirements on the table on page 8 of the ACAD 10-001 section about power plant staff? I also have the typical engineering technology degree from Thomas Edison and an MBA, if that makes any difference.

I've been in this field for awhile and I'm recently considering getting into nuclear power again. Just wanted to see what my options are. Thanks in advance for any clarification you can provide.

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: Specific ACAD 10-001 question
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2015, 02:05 »
No, it does not.

Justin
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?