Facility & Company Information > Beaver Valley

phq

(1/4) > >>

SloGlo:
aye herd first energy is requiring on line phq filing. if you all ready filed a hard copy, wouldn't it be fare too compensate a half hour wage to re dew this info digitally?

Ksheed:
Being paid to complete a phq is hardly the norm in my experience. I know other plants are going to the online or electronic phq. Personally, I think it is better. The format I have seen leaves you no ability to fill it out incorrectly. Additionally, you don't have to worry about making copies of pages because you screwed something up or needed more room for your personal history.

surf50:
I've filled out a couple online phq's, one recently.  I like the format. Simple, foolproof ( well, hopefully), and when the specified date comes to submit it, press 'send'.

Should I get paid for it? Absolutely not. It's part of the process to get your carcass in the door.

GLW:

--- Quote from: SloGlo on Aug 26, 2015, 12:59 ---..........wouldn't it be fare too compensate a half hour wage to re dew this info digitally?

--- End quote ---

yep, just as soon as your union negotiates that into the bargaining unit contract,...

it can take longer than half an hour,.... [coffee]

(to do either: negotiate and/or complete the EPHQ)

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: surf50 on Aug 26, 2015, 02:02 ---
Should I get paid for it? Absolutely not. It's part of the process to get your carcass in the door.

--- End quote ---

following this logic,yew shouldn't get payed to drive too a sight neither.

perhaps this scenario isn't clear. this is in regard to having completed a hard copy and mailed it to the contracting company when the utility changes course and wants on line phq done. that necessitates double work on the issue.

fair or knot to get single pay for double work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version