Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Keith "Murr" Murray

Author Topic: Keith "Murr" Murray  (Read 4140 times)

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Keith "Murr" Murray
« on: Aug 29, 2015, 06:27 »
Relayed to me today:

Keith worked at Arkansas Nuclear one for almost 30 years.  He met a lot of road people in that time.  He was in a motorcycle accident on the 11th of Aug and passed away on the 21st.   

Keith "Murr" Murray
BORN: August 9, 1955
DIED: August 21, 2015

Keith "Murr" Murray, 60, of Russellville, died Friday, August 21, 2015, at the University of Utah Heath Care Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. He was born August 9, 1955, in Ventura, California. He was employed at Arkansas Nuclear One for almost 30 years, and was a member of the former Kelly Heights Baptist Church in Russellville. He loved riding motorcycles, and was a member of the Hogs Biker Club. Before graduating from Arkansas Tech University he was a member of the ROTC, and was a member of the United States Army Reserve. He was happy all of the time, and in addition to his motorcycles he loved hunting and camping, and, most of all, loved his grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his father, Billy Lee Murray, and a brother, Kenny Murray.

Survivors include his wife of 36 years, JoAnn Murray; a son and daughter-in-law, Randy J. and Tanya Murray of Centerville; a daughter and son-in-law, Candra and Paul Pettigrew of Russellville; his mother, Irene Murray of Russellville; a brother and sister-in-law, Gary and Sharon Murray of Russellville; a sister and brother-in-law, Patricia and Marty Briscoe of Russellville; five grandchildren, Landyn Bryant, Raylee Pettigrew, Destiny Crain, Nathaniel Powers and Cutter Crain; and many nephews and nieces.

The funeral service will be at 10 a.m., on Monday, August 31, 2015, at First Baptist Church in London, officiated by the Rev. Charles King and the Rev. Tom Scott. Burial will be in East Point Cemetery, by Shinn Funeral Service of Russellville.

Active pallbearers will be Dan Frey, A. J. Reynolds, Breck Woodson, Chuck Briscoe, James Briscoe, Brett Elliott, Billy Briscoe and Lloyd "Gabby" Branch. Honorary pallbearers will be Randy Murray, Paul Pettigrew, Bill Dickinson, Fabian Etzkorn and Gene Foster.

The family will receive friends on Sunday afternoon, from 1-2:30 p.m., at the funeral home.

Memorials may be made to the Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation, Post Office Box 2222, Little Rock, Arkansas 72203-9984.

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
Re: Keith "Murr" Murray
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2015, 08:53 »
I am very saddened to hear of a friend passing. I work ANO quite a bit and in the process had the honor to know Keith, he was a very good person who others could learn from.Keith always had a smile. praying for God to be with him and his family.He will truly be missed. 
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2015, 01:06 »
Keith will truely be missed. He was a genuine person with a kind heart....Prayers to his family and friends....

socc1

« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2015, 01:22 »
i knew keith for 25+ years.  i retired form ANO in 2013.  I was at palisades and heard of his passing.  He will be missed.  prayers for the nuclear family and the blood related family he left behind.  RIP our

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?