Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Steve Munns honeypot

Author Topic: Steve Munns  (Read 4034 times)

Offline scooby

• Lurker
Steve Munns
« on: Sep 03, 2015, 07:37 »
With a heavy heart I write to tell you Steve passed away this morning. He had bone marrow cancer which led to acute kidney failure. Steve worked many nuke plants the last 20 years but settled in at NTS. With a group of people he considered family. He is survived by his wife a son in Texas and a daughter nuker in Tennessee. He is in a much better place now. God bless all for being a part in his life.

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Steve Munns
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2015, 09:23 »
First off, Annette, sorry for your loss... Your dad was a unique individual to say the least!
I really enjoyed the time I worked with him and have a few stories to go along with it.

RIP Steve..

Chimera

« Reply #2 on: Sep 11, 2015, 08:37 »
I am so sorry to hear that Steve is gone.  He was a good Tech and a good man . . . not necessarily in that order.  Some people make the world a better place just because they are there.  Steve was one of those people.

Michael K.

Offline shehane

• Moderate User
  • You never know, do you?
« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2018, 06:29 »
I am late finding this listing but am saddened.  I never worked with or met Steve but spent many hours with Annette (work and play).  I feel like I knew a lot about him from the stories Annette told.  Condolences to the Munns family for your loss.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be! Dirk Gently

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?