Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUF retake window honeypot

Author Topic: NUF retake window  (Read 6555 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
NUF retake window
« on: Sep 11, 2015, 07:33 »
Someone asked me today "If I failed the NUF... all 3 shots...and get locked out in NANTeL... how long do I have to wait until 'they' let me take it again?"

I have no idea.  Can someone shed some light on this for me?  Please include WHERE your information is from, for example; "at plant YoustaCould, they make you wait a year, but the NANTeL system has no cooling off period... it's just at the sites discretion."

Thank you in advance.

chesnee

Re: NUF retake window
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2015, 04:45 »
I think we have all been told different things. That might be why you aren't getting an answer. Some of us have been told it was fail 2x's and you can't take it for a year. I see you mention three. I have heard you get a third shot if you were within a few points of passing. Only thing I can say is that in the Duke system you get 2 shots if you don't pass you have to wait a year. Whether this is true or not I do not know. I have been told that if you want a third shot you have to be close and it has to be ok'd by RPM.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2015, 06:30 »
I think we have all been told different things. That might be why you aren't getting an answer. Some of us have been told it was fail 2x's and you can't take it for a year. I see you mention three. I have heard you get a third shot if you were within a few points of passing. Only thing I can say is that in the Duke system you get 2 shots if you don't pass you have to wait a year. Whether this is true or not I do not know. I have been told that if you want a third shot you have to be close and it has to be ok'd by RPM.

Thank you.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2015, 03:30 »
 [Bubbles]

Anyone else?

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2015, 09:56 »
watt due they say when yew contact them directly?

NANTeL Helpdesk
770-644-8900
nantelhelpdesk@inpo.org
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Oct 04, 2015, 06:24 »
watt due they say when yew contact them directly?

NANTeL Helpdesk
770-644-8900
nantelhelpdesk@inpo.org

It's site specific, and not governed by NEI or INPO.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #6 on: Oct 04, 2015, 12:36 »
sew, ya gotta axe on the weigh out the door when they say know moor tries four yew.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Chimera

« Reply #7 on: Oct 05, 2015, 06:54 »
Someone asked you how long they would have to wait after failing the NUF exam three times in a row?  How long did it take you to stop laughing?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #8 on: Oct 05, 2015, 04:03 »
Someone asked you how long they would have to wait after failing the NUF exam three times in a row?  How long did it take you to stop laughing?

Wow.  So helpful.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?