Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Melody R. Young honeypot

Author Topic: Melody R. Young  (Read 4283 times)

Offline uncletom54843

• Lurker
Melody R. Young
« on: Sep 14, 2015, 01:18 »
 I'm Melody's bother Tom, I'm sorry to inform you that Melody has passed away. She fought a battle with pancreatic cancer  for several years. She and Pat Young always considered you all part of her family. I know she will be dearly missed by all.

Offline pbooth

• Light User
Re: Melody R. Young
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2015, 04:15 »

I worked with Pat and Melody for the first time at North Anna, back in the late 80's.
They were good workers and great friends, I am sorry to hear of her passing, she will
be missed !!! My heart and prayers go out to her family ! pbooth

slattmandu

Re: Melody R. Young
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2015, 07:46 »
I was really hoping I misread this earlier when I seen fallen post at work. I roomed with both Pat and Mel together and  Pat when Mel stopped traveling with him. They were always fun to be around. Mel always brought out the best in Pat. I felt ripped off by my good friend Pat passing. And it is a terrible shame with Mel now. My thoughts and prayers are with Mel's family members. She was a very sweet lady! The 2 of them together had such a similiar progression in the nuclear industry as I did. After working with them a couple times and sharing stories of common friends and encounters on the road. I truly felt as close to them as I do to some of my own family members. I will try to remember all the good times I shared with the 2 of them in life than the sadness I feel in Mel's passing on this day. And  I take joy in knowing they are now reunited in the afterlife.  Jim "Slatts" Slattery

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?