Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Where to test for NEU/NUF
honeypot

Author Topic: Where to test for NEU/NUF  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Hnight

• Lurker
Where to test for NEU/NUF
« on: Sep 20, 2015, 03:54 »
I'm seeking more information on the nuclear field. I see the study guides for the NEU/NUF Exam on this site however, I am not finding much else on the subject. Where can I take the exam? What are the qualifications to take the exam? Can I take this before obtaining a position in the nuclear industry? Or is this a test where you need a sponsor?... Or am I completely missing the mark on this one  :P ??? Any and all information is appreciated. Thanks!

Content1

Re: Where to test for NEU/NUF
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2015, 04:16 »
Nukeworker has a practice test.  You didn't say what you are seeking, nor your background or why you seek such a job.  If you do a more thorough search of the nuke worker posts, it will explain how to get in the industry.  You will find many expect someone like you to do your own research before asking others to do all the finer points.  If you are seeking to start without experience, expect to start at the bottom.  This industry is not the gold mine it once was.  Many find it a lot of thankless work with hundreds lined up ahead of you trying to get in.
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2015, 04:18 by Content1 »

Offline Hnight

• Lurker
Re: Where to test for NEU/NUF
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2015, 05:23 »
I am just seeking information on where to take the NEU/NUF Exam. I have searched the forums and I see a lot of people asking specific questions that do not answer my questions. Maybe there is a related post that I haven't found. If you know that post exists, the help is appreciated. I did not state my background because it is a position of security and I am not allowed to. I am aware of the practice test. Yes, I have a new account. But, today is not my first day looking through posts. I created an account because I can't find the answer to the question I am looking for.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?