News and Discussions > Fallen:

David Johnston aka HydroDave63

<< < (7/8) > >>

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Oct 17, 2016, 09:28 ---No, it is not. As you noted, I have been spending less time on here, and I think that part of the reason is that it has been a little less interesting recently. I can't say for sure if Dave's absence is the primary difference, but it surely has changed the 'flavor' of the site. I feel a little older when I think of the friends (cyber and physical) that I have lost.

--- End quote ---

It's up to the rest of us to 'kick it up a notch', and fill the void.

GLW:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Oct 17, 2016, 11:48 ---It's up to the rest of us to 'kick it up a notch', and fill the void.

--- End quote ---

some voids cannot be filled,...only bridged,.... [karma]

Rennhack:
HydroDave left us three years ago, and I still think about him all of the time.  His contributions to the nuclear community are missed.  Even three years later, he still has the most time online, and the most karma.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Sep 21, 2018, 09:28 ---HydroDave left us three years ago, and I still think about him all of the time.  His contributions to the nuclear community are missed.  Even three years later, he still has the most time online, and the most karma.

--- End quote ---

Dave was also the most smited which makes his applauded number all the more impressive.

SloGlo:
he maid things interesting hear, now didn't he?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version