Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu John Rickards

Author Topic: John Rickards  (Read 4491 times)

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
John Rickards
« on: Oct 03, 2015, 04:36 »
It is with great sadness that I report the sudden loss of my brother, John. He passed on 10-2-15 of cardiac arrest. He was 51.  He was a memeber of the nuke community in the late 80's and early 90's starting as a deconner and working up to senior HP. His post-nuclear life was spent in Central Florida doing what he loved, working in the music business. He leaves behind his 16 year old daughter, Alexis, 2 brothers Dave and myself, 2 sisters Donna and Lisa, and a mother and father. A service will be held at Grissom Funeral Home in Kissimme, FL on 10/10/15.

Offline cajunbaby84

• Light User
Re: John Rickards
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2015, 10:45 »
I am so sorry for you and your family's loss.  John was a wonderful guy and I enjoyed working with him very much.  He will be missed by many.  He was a great tech and I know how much he loved his music.  I enjoyed seeing his posts on facebook. 

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2015, 11:00 »
Bad news!   

Remember some good times with the Rickard "twins" on the west coast circa late 80's 

Prayers sent. 

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2015, 11:17 »
My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family regarding  this sudden loss.  I know he enjoyed doing what he loved best which was his music.  RIP my dear friend......

Offline shiine8

• Light User
  • it aint pretty
« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2015, 07:24 »
Damn Paul, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. John was a good guy, he fit in nicely at Diablo back in the 80's.

Offline uncledoka

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 10, 2015, 09:46 »
Paul, so sorry to hear of John's passing.  I knew him at Diablo (of course) and also at CR3 in the early 90's.  He had intelligence, a zest for living, and humor.  In abundance.  A good guy.

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
« Reply #6 on: Oct 12, 2015, 07:51 »
Thank you all for your kind words. I just returned from Florida after saying goodbye to John. It was overwhelming the number of people that came to his service to pay their respects. I had no idea John touched so many. It was standing room only, just like when he would perform.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?