Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Maybe should I throw away my work boots

Author Topic: Maybe should I throw away my work boots  (Read 8477 times)

Offline Rain Man

• Very Heavy User
  • Constants aren't, variables won't.
"Giving power and money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenaged boys." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Politics is the skilled use of blunt instruments"  -Lester B. Pearson

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Maybe should I throw away my work boots
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2015, 09:28 »
In the DOE??  Who'd have thunk?:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/23/radioactive-material-keeps-getting-stolen-from-nuclear-lab-feds-say/

Long time no see, nice to see you posting again. Sounds like SONGS in the 80's with labeled contaminated material in a clean material laydown area outside the controlled areas.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2015, 08:38 »
Long time no see, nice to see you posting again. Sounds like SONGS in the 80's with labeled contaminated material in a clean material laydown area outside the controlled areas.
yeah, n r.a.m. posting on new materials trailer (north side u1) four welders rods.  :o
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2015, 09:36 »
yeah, n r.a.m. posting on new materials trailer (north side u1) four welders rods.  :o

Laydown yard outside the fence, pressurizer relief valve among other things. ;)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?