Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Dave Kent

Author Topic: Dave Kent  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Dgm

• Very Lite User
Dave Kent
« on: Nov 05, 2015, 03:41 »
Another good man and HP has passed from our company.  Dave passed away this week on Monday November 2, 2015, and will be sorely missed

Memorial Services will be held 6:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 at Boyer Funeral Home in Waverly, Ohio with Gary Pack, Minister, officiating. Friends may call at the Boyer Funeral Home from 5:00 p.m. until the time of the service on Tuesday. Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 1121 Kinney's Lane, Portsmouth, Ohio 45662. donate.cancer.org boyerfuneral.com
« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2015, 03:45 by Dgm »

Offline Mounder

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Dave Kent
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2015, 10:54 »
I already miss Dave.  He was a trip. Any CHP who liked Sex Drive-the movie and Kenny Powers- Eastbound & Down is a big loss for that sometimes stiff community.

Offline sdabler

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Dave Kent
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2016, 11:54 »
Very sad news....I worked for Dave at Fernald in 05'-06'. He made a positive impact on me that continues to this day. I am fortunate to have crossed paths with him and the positive influence he showed me. I have taken that with me everyday; believing in people, having a positive attitude really, & treating people with respect is really what influences others around you to follow the right path. I am thankful to have crossed paths with him. God Bless.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?