Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu John Crawford honeypot

Author Topic: John Crawford  (Read 6150 times)

Offline moyles

• Very Lite User
John Crawford
« on: Nov 23, 2015, 07:27 »
John,  an industry veteran HP passed away last week. John worked Pilgrim station for  years in the 70's and 80's and went on to work at many other plants. Always a smile, a good story, and a sense of humor.
http://ricbrownffh.com/event/john-crawford/

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
Re: John Crawford
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2015, 09:00 »
Another one gone.  Remember John from Pilgrim many years ago.
RIP.
LM

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2015, 10:53 »
Crawdaddy will be missed, my thoughts and prayers go
 out to his wonderful wife, Mary.

I first met Crawdaddy at ANO in 1989 and then got reacquainted when he started working outages, my mother and Mary
became friends and did many day trips while we were working.  They stopped here in Idaho one summer and we did a little fishing and went to the 4th of July fireworks together... had a great time.
Crawdad's sense of humor was one of his best attributes, always a pleasure to be around...
I always loved to hear of their adventures, the summer they spent in DesMoines working at the Amusement Park and
the Alaska mail drop stories were my favorites..

RIP my friend..

Barry

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #3 on: Nov 24, 2015, 02:50 »
It always sadden me to hear a person such as Craw Daddy  has passed. I truly know he touched the heart of all who knew him. I met John in the late 80's at ANO. He always had a smile and some joke to tell. I remember how proud he was of the party store he and his wife opened in Russellville. I know he is looking over us. John will be missed by all. may God be with him and RIP my friend.
Robert " Booger" Ellison
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2015, 12:37 »
Crawdaddy was such a great person...and will truely be missed.  He had great stories, always had a great positive outlook on life.  Ill never forget the time he put a cat food label on his tuna fish can, and opened it and ate it letting everyone to believe he was eating cat food instead of tuna and by putting beef jerky in a dog treat container....he truely had everyone he worked with believing he enjoyed pet food ! Beautiful story ♥ You will be missed my dear friend....RIP John

socc1

« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2015, 01:14 »
I worked with john at ANO while he was there.  he always had a good attitude a laugh and a joke for anyone he met.  Don't know that he ever rubbed anyone the wrong way.  RP lost a good ambassador with his passing.  RIP see you at the skull orchard brother.

Offline dblaies

• Very Lite User
  • I had hair when I started in this business!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 04, 2016, 07:28 »
John and Mary have been good friends of mine since the mid 1980's at Crystal River 3. Worked with him on the road at Sequoyah and other places. Watched son Adam grow and enter the navy. I've never met a man with such an optomistic and humorous view on life.  Very sad to hear this news. My condolences to the family.
Author of Migrant Nuclear Worker's Guide
Inventor of Zn-64 depleted Zinc additions.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?