Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Censorship on Nukeworker. honeypot

Author Topic: Censorship on Nukeworker.  (Read 11929 times)

Offline shymyass

• Very Lite User
Censorship on Nukeworker.
« on: Nov 25, 2015, 08:03 »
 [poo]
Typical censorship here on Nukeworker.
I post a response that has to do with "MY" personal experience with people in the nuke industry and it gets cencored, locked, deleted.
If you ain't drinking their cool-aid or politically correct in your posts or response it will be deleted.
Sounds like a VERY liberal controlled site.
This one will be deleted in ....3......2......1......

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Censorship on Nukeworker.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2015, 08:51 »
[poo]
Typical censorship here on Nukeworker.
I post a response that has to do with "MY" personal experience with people in the nuke industry and it gets cencored, locked, deleted.
If you ain't drinking their cool-aid or politically correct in your posts or response it will be deleted.
Sounds like a VERY liberal controlled site.
This one will be deleted in ....3......2......1......

Yes I did censor you sending the thread to PolySci where more controversial subjects are allowed within limits, you were way out of line in my opinion, it may be more than should be allowed in PolySci but since I am participating in this thread I will leave that up to other moderators. If you think I was out of line take it up with Nuclear Nascar as stated in rule #10. By the way here are some excepts from the forum rules that you may want to review.
   If you think I am a liberal you need to talk to Dave Warren.

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

3. Please do not use racist slurs, or prejudiced comments. This includes religious beliefs, geographical location, and political beliefs.

4. Please learn to be respectful, tolerate and support each other.  NukeWorker.com's goal is to help others, not see how many people we can annoy. Do not initiate arguments or tension. This will only cause the triggering of other members and make this site less professional.

6. Sexual innuendo and profanity. Keep the site PG-13, kids visit this site, the NRC visits this site, the Secret Service visits this site, Managers visit this site, I visit the site, good Christian people visit the site, etc. If it's questionable, don't do it. Let's just say that if you're going  to post something that really needs the questionable language to achieve the desired humorous effect put it in the 'Bathroom Wall' in the donors only area, so those that choose not to go there will not be exposed to it. Got it? If you're in the middle of a thread and feel the need for an expletive, can we maybe star out some of the letters or something?

10. Do not argue with the forum staff in the open forum, those messages should be sent via PM (personnel message) to the person you are having trouble with, and the forum administrator, Nuclear NASCAR.

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,4700.0.html

:old: [bad mood]
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2015, 08:53 by Marlin »

Offline shymyass

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2015, 09:10 »
You think I was out of line because you didn't like my "personal opinion" to a question that was racial in the first place.
Are you really naive to think that all responses would be positive?

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2015, 09:36 »
You think I was out of line because you didn't like my "personal opinion" to a question that was racial in the first place.
Are you really naive to think that all responses would be positive?

Reread the rules your post and the thread was sent a more controversial forum as required. I found your opinion offensive as I suspect most people on this site did. It is not gone it has just been moved to a more appropriate forum that allows for such opinions (barely).

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2015, 10:09 »
The original topic has been moved to GM: PolySci.

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?topic=39593.0

Gold Membership will get you in to that part of the site to express all of your options that are not fit for the front page.  It also gets you the outage schedule, the online practice test, and the ability to give karma.

Help support the site.  It's tax deductible. ;)
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2015, 10:10 by Rennhack »

Offline Frank Cable

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Nov 25, 2015, 10:10 »
Look at the bright side, now your opinion is worth money. Only paying members can see it now. Shy is correct, he's been censored due to the above circumstances.

Offline shymyass

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Nov 25, 2015, 10:24 »
Please tell me what site rule I violated? Or wasn't politically correct in.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 25, 2015, 10:28 »
Please tell me what site rule I violated? Or wasn't politically correct in.

Take your pick.

Yes I did censor you sending the thread to PolySci where more controversial subjects are allowed within limits, you were way out of line in my opinion, it may be more than should be allowed in PolySci but since I am participating in this thread I will leave that up to other moderators. If you think I was out of line take it up with Nuclear Nascar as stated in rule #10. By the way here are some excepts from the forum rules that you may want to review.
   If you think I am a liberal you need to talk to Dave Warren.

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

3. Please do not use racist slurs, or prejudiced comments. This includes religious beliefs, geographical location, and political beliefs.

4. Please learn to be respectful, tolerate and support each other.  NukeWorker.com's goal is to help others, not see how many people we can annoy. Do not initiate arguments or tension. This will only cause the triggering of other members and make this site less professional.

6. Sexual innuendo and profanity. Keep the site PG-13, kids visit this site, the NRC visits this site, the Secret Service visits this site, Managers visit this site, I visit the site, good Christian people visit the site, etc. If it's questionable, don't do it. Let's just say that if you're going  to post something that really needs the questionable language to achieve the desired humorous effect put it in the 'Bathroom Wall' in the donors only area, so those that choose not to go there will not be exposed to it. Got it? If you're in the middle of a thread and feel the need for an expletive, can we maybe star out some of the letters or something?

10. Do not argue with the forum staff in the open forum, those messages should be sent via PM (personnel message) to the person you are having trouble with, and the forum administrator, Nuclear NASCAR.

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,4700.0.html

:old: [bad mood]

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?