Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Expungement Records honeypot

Author Topic: Expungement Records  (Read 3291 times)

Offline smigaboo

• Lurker
Expungement Records
« on: Dec 09, 2015, 02:09 »
I cannot get access to an expunged record for a possession of marijuana charge since the county sealed up the document after it was dismissed and later expunged. When I fill out the criminal history portion, it will be difficult to be precise with regards to the date, actual offense I ended up charged with, etc. What advice would you give me for filling out this PHQ for the first time in order to be honest?

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Expungement Records
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2015, 03:59 »
Fill it out to the best of your ability. Your best guess on dates. There should be an area for "Explain" or "Additional Comments". In that section explain what you have stated here in detail and be honest about everything.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Expungement Records
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2015, 05:56 »
Fill it out to the best of your ability. Your best guess on dates. There should be an area for "Explain" or "Additional Comments". In that section explain what you have stated here in detail and be honest about everything.

What he said.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?