Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu David Allan Byers  

Author Topic: David Allan Byers  (Read 6312 times)

Stix

David Allan Byers
« on: Dec 13, 2015, 12:55 »
I just saw a message on my Facebook, that Dave passed earlier this afternoon.  Dave worked as a Senior Radiation Protection Technician with Bartlett.  He mostly worked the Midwest Circuit (Illinois plants, Point Beach, Callaway, Wolf Creek, and others). Dave was a hard, knowledgeable, and problem solving worker who will be greatly missed.
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 02:17 by Stix »

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
Re: David Allen Beyers
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2015, 12:45 »
We worked with Dave at Besse a bunch of times! Great guy! Taught My wife alot about Radwaste! We will miss you Bulldog! (BTW: Isn't it spelled Byers?)
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

tagline

Re: David Allen Beyers
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2015, 07:22 »
So sorry to hear this. Dave was a very good man. He will be missed by many. RIP.

Stix

Re: David Allan Byers
« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2015, 02:19 »
I just rechecked the spelling and you were correct Byers.  Sorry if this confused anyone.

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2015, 07:32 »
Dave always had a smile, even when you knew he had to be worn out.  Never hesitated to answer a question, explain the why behind something I might not understand, and smile every time I'd see him.  We're gonna miss his laugh and great attitude around here for certain.  :(
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

justatech

« Reply #5 on: Dec 17, 2015, 11:15 »
Haven’t been on here for a while; but to open this up to find Bulldog just passed away…….  :'( I’ve worked with Dave at several plants through the years, I have to say the one thing that is always constant with Dave is his good natured spirit, always smiling ….. came in the door happy to see all his friends, happy to make new ones and he was always happy to go home to his family! Heaven gained a wonderful soul; my condolences to the Dave’s family….

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
« Reply #6 on: Dec 25, 2015, 01:56 »
RIP Brother!

See ya up there if they let me in.

Wishbone

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 2016, 07:32 »
A celebration of Dave's life will be held Saturday, January 9th at Central Christian Church in Fulton, MO

http://www.fultonsun.com/obituaries/2016/jan/03/david-byers/
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?