Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Julian 'Dean' Smith  

Author Topic: Julian 'Dean' Smith  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Radrocker

• Lurker
Julian 'Dean' Smith
« on: Dec 28, 2015, 09:17 »
It is with great sadness that I learned of the passing of Dean Smith yesterday. He was a good friend and a loving family man. He began his career in Health Physics at the Pascagoula Navy Shipyard and worked as a road tech at many plants. I worked with him during the first recirc pipe replacement outage at Peach Bottom and again at Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station. I will never forget his humor and his laugh. I will also always remember how he told me that my wife would give birth to our son "that night". She did. 31 years ago. Please keep his children and wife Paula Jo in your prayers. They're in mine. Godspeed my friend.
Wayne McMurry

Offline heavydose

• Light User
Re: Julian 'Dean' Smith
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2016, 12:17 »
Hey Wayne! I remember lots of good times with Dean, he liked to drive rent-a-cars to the max!! Always had a good time working with him. All of us old timers will miss you! God Bless you Buddy!!
Joe DiGiulian

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?