Reference, Questions and Help > Job Board Help

help posting resume

(1/2) > >>

scottb37:
New guy here, having problems putting my resume up:

I am trying to put my resume up on your site. I know that I am not the most computer savvy individual in the world but I cant figure this out for the life of me. It doesn't matter which icon i use, every time i hit one that says "Post Resume' it takes me to a login page, after which I hit an icon to "Post resume"..... and another login. Its obvious I missed a step...... Can you point in the right direction?

I did receive 2 new messages from admin, they said try again. No dice. Any help is appreciated.

Rennhack:
It sounds like the site doesn't believe you when you tell it you are logged in.  That happens whne your security settings are set too high.  This often happens whne you are using a work computer.  Their proxy server does bad things.

Try using a computer at home.  And try using a different browser.  (Also tell us if you are accessing the site from home or work, and what browser you are using).

scottb37:
Home computer, windows 10, google chrome.

This is the only forum that I have had this trouble.

Thank you for your help.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: scottb37 on Jan 12, 2016, 11:25 ---Home computer, windows 10, google chrome.

This is the only forum that I have had this trouble.

Thank you for your help.

--- End quote ---

Try internet explorer or firefox.

scottb37:
I tried with internet explorer this evening and the same thing happened...... I attempt to log in and it takes me right back to the log in page.

I checked the settings, there are several cookies from nukeworker.com in the list.

Any thing else I can do?

Thanks for your help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version