Reference, Questions and Help > Job Board Help

help posting resume

<< < (2/2)

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: scottb37 on Jan 12, 2016, 11:45 ---I tried with internet explorer this evening and the same thing happened...... I attempt to log in and it takes me right back to the log in page.

I checked the settings, there are several cookies from nukeworker.com in the list.

Any thing else I can do?

Thanks for your help.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what the problem is.  I have no difficulty logging in, so I can not reproduce the issue.

Who is your internet service provider?  Did they install any 'accelerator' or anything else that might messwith network traffic?

Verify that you have cookies turned on, and even try deleting cookies.

Make sure you are logging in here:

https://www.nukeworker.com/job/jobseeker.php

scottb37:
I believe I have it figured out. apparently something went wrong with the registration process. Could you check if ti is there? Email is [edited by admin]. Thank you for your help with this.

OldHP:
Just a thought!  There are two different logins.  One for the forum and one for job seekers!  Are you logged into both?

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: scottb37 on Jan 13, 2016, 05:16 ---I believe I have it figured out. apparently something went wrong with the registration process. Could you check if ti is there? Email is [edited by admin]. Thank you for your help with this.

--- End quote ---

Yes, you registered yesterday, 13 January 2016 17:34:01.  Your resume is there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version