Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu help posting resume honeypot

Author Topic: help posting resume  (Read 8802 times)

Offline scottb37

• Very Lite User
help posting resume
« on: Jan 11, 2016, 05:38 »
New guy here, having problems putting my resume up:

I am trying to put my resume up on your site. I know that I am not the most computer savvy individual in the world but I cant figure this out for the life of me. It doesn't matter which icon i use, every time i hit one that says "Post Resume' it takes me to a login page, after which I hit an icon to "Post resume"..... and another login. Its obvious I missed a step...... Can you point in the right direction?

I did receive 2 new messages from admin, they said try again. No dice. Any help is appreciated.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: help posting resume
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2016, 06:18 »
It sounds like the site doesn't believe you when you tell it you are logged in.  That happens whne your security settings are set too high.  This often happens whne you are using a work computer.  Their proxy server does bad things.

Try using a computer at home.  And try using a different browser.  (Also tell us if you are accessing the site from home or work, and what browser you are using).
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2016, 06:19 by Rennhack »

Offline scottb37

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2016, 11:25 »
Home computer, windows 10, google chrome.

This is the only forum that I have had this trouble.

Thank you for your help.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2016, 04:35 »
Home computer, windows 10, google chrome.

This is the only forum that I have had this trouble.

Thank you for your help.

Try internet explorer or firefox.

Offline scottb37

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2016, 11:45 »
I tried with internet explorer this evening and the same thing happened...... I attempt to log in and it takes me right back to the log in page.

I checked the settings, there are several cookies from nukeworker.com in the list.

Any thing else I can do?

Thanks for your help.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2016, 04:17 »
I tried with internet explorer this evening and the same thing happened...... I attempt to log in and it takes me right back to the log in page.

I checked the settings, there are several cookies from nukeworker.com in the list.

Any thing else I can do?

Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure what the problem is.  I have no difficulty logging in, so I can not reproduce the issue.

Who is your internet service provider?  Did they install any 'accelerator' or anything else that might messwith network traffic?

Verify that you have cookies turned on, and even try deleting cookies.

Make sure you are logging in here:

https://www.nukeworker.com/job/jobseeker.php

Offline scottb37

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2016, 05:16 »
I believe I have it figured out. apparently something went wrong with the registration process. Could you check if ti is there? Email is [edited by admin]. Thank you for your help with this.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2016, 05:52 by Rennhack »

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2016, 12:03 »
Just a thought!  There are two different logins.  One for the forum and one for job seekers!  Are you logged into both?
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #8 on: Jan 14, 2016, 05:53 »
I believe I have it figured out. apparently something went wrong with the registration process. Could you check if ti is there? Email is [edited by admin]. Thank you for your help with this.

Yes, you registered yesterday, 13 January 2016 17:34:01.  Your resume is there.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?