Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Looking for car pool at Portsmouth

Author Topic: Looking for car pool at Portsmouth  (Read 4019 times)

Offline Atombob

• Light User
  • "Don't eat the dirt"
Looking for car pool at Portsmouth
« on: Jan 26, 2016, 01:55 »
 I will be starting at Portsmouth (FBP) as a Sr. RCT on Monday Feb 8, 2016. I need updated info on lodging close to the site and someone to ride to work with until I can find a car up there. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Mike Franklin
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2016, 02:24 by Atombob »
"I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without a direction or a reason to exist. The anechoic  nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me contritely to persist"

Offline Mounder

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Looking for car pool at Portsmouth
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2016, 08:28 »
The housing topic has been covered over the years under the topic "Portsmouth Lodging."  No one is going to bite on the commuting possibility until they know from what side of the site you're living on.  People commute from every direction out there. I"m sure the Radcon group will have someone traveling in your direction. Just bring it up in their staff meetings or group email.

Offline Atombob

• Light User
  • "Don't eat the dirt"
Re: Looking for car pool at Portsmouth
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2016, 09:37 »
Thanks Mounder! I tt the RPM and I think I got squared away.
"I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without a direction or a reason to exist. The anechoic  nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me contritely to persist"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?