Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu you guys are a HUGE help honeypot

Author Topic: you guys are a HUGE help  (Read 2762 times)

Offline bcollins1988

• Very Lite User
you guys are a HUGE help
« on: Jan 28, 2016, 08:10 »
I just wanted to give everyone on here a BIG thank you!!! I applied for a Mechanical Maintenance B position with Exelon at the Byron location. because of all your inputs I knew what I was up against for the MASS test and again with my interview!! Hopefully it all pays off with a call about a job offer in a couple weeks!! +K +K +K +K +K +K +K

Offline Rerun

• Heavy User
Re: you guys are a HUGE help
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2016, 09:55 »
I hope you get the job and try to have fun. That's an aspect many have seemed to have forgotten.

Offline bcollins1988

• Very Lite User
Re: you guys are a HUGE help
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2016, 11:25 »
absolutely!!!!! im def. going to have fun!! From what the Maint. Manager was telling its just like the squadron I was in, so ill have no trouble feeling at home!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?