Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu End of an Era honeypot

Author Topic: End of an Era  (Read 3397 times)

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
End of an Era
« on: Jan 28, 2016, 07:35 »
If you did not already know, the staffing company formerly known succinctly as "Bartlett" (currently BHI Energy) has moved,...

The address known by many of thousands for many of years, known by heart, known coast to coast, is no longer that company's home,...

On a sunny, relatively warm, late January day, in the middle of the work week, the parking lot at the old haunts were empty save for a couple of vehicles,...

Just a couple of employees removing the last vestiges of the former occupant,...

I dare say that parking lot has not been empty on a Wednesday in late January for the better part of four decades,...

If you never got there just to look it over or say hi to somebody,...

Here are some last pictures (from yesterday) of 60 Industrial Park Road, Plymouth, Massachusetts,...

This is 60 Industrial Park Road                              This is the "fancy" building (still part of Bartlett), just next door

sweeping from south to north

some perspective shots

obviously, MOST of the parking is in the back,                    and here's the way

yup, even the rear facade is nice and not "institutionally antiseptic", you could almost live there,
sometimes for some folks, it felt like it,
there were many long hour days put in at this place of business

then again, within an eight minute drive, there was good food, good drink, safe surroundings,
plus Plymouth seaport and all it's touristy trappings was just over the ridge and down the way,
all of twelve minutes to drive there, it was a pretty nice locale as corporate headquarters go

just a couple a parting shots and here I am
on the road again, there I am up on the stage
here I go playin' star again, there I go,...

Turn the page,..................

« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2016, 02:57 by GLW »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: End of an Era
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2016, 09:12 »
must bee why peeps have bean leaving the company recently.   :'(
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2016, 09:13 »
Spent a bunch of time in those buildings.  Where did they relocate to?
LM

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2016, 10:42 »
google sez...

97 Libbey Industrial Parkway
 4th Floor
 Weymouth, MA 02189
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2016, 10:42 by SloGlo »
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?