Career Path > Navy:Getting Out

Summary Court Martial/ Graduated/ honorable

<< < (3/4) > >>

Radwraith:
Just my opinion but...If you are getting an honorable discharge in the current political environment, it sounds like your case was treated as NJP (Essentially, Captain's mast.) If so then you are good. I would be sure to disclose it on any security paperwork but there you have it. We actually have a SME on access matters on Nukeworker but he usually lurks in the "getting in" area.

Chimera:

--- Quote from: Blanket on Jan 31, 2016, 04:24 ---Just to clarify, it's been 2.5 years. I've definitely beat myself up over it, however just looking for someone with experience. I'm aware they are few and far between. Additionally the trained professionals I worked with.............  But I digress, JAG initially told me I was going to jail for 3 years and if I could plea for a dishonorable with no jail time, take it. I'll be getting an honorable and my G.I. Again, just looking for someone who has experience in the matter.

Edited by GC to keep the post PG.

--- End quote ---

I've done lots of stupid things with little to no thought.  I've never done one of those stupid things with a knife in my hand and I've never "accidentally" cut someone while stupidly waving an open knife.  You were lucky this time.  Actually, our prisons are full of people who did stupid things with a weapon in their hand without thinking.  I sure hope the young lady in question was suitably impressed with your stupidity.

Rerun:
No Nuclear Facility in its right mind will grant him access.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: Rerun on Feb 01, 2016, 12:11 ---No Nuclear Facility in its right mind will grant him access.

--- End quote ---

Murderers that have put it on their questionnaire's have been granted access.  ::)

Rerun:
Not any place I have been and in todays day and age. Aint happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version