Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Want to work As a Armed NSO don't know where to start

Author Topic: Want to work As a Armed NSO don't know where to start  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Sheriff007

• Lurker
Hey guys!
I work for the police in Alaska. I've been doing it for a year already. I was thinking of transitioning to the private sector, while doing some research I came across 1 position opening with G4S and I applied. But I was wondering if someone could give me names of facilities that are currently hiring for Armed NSO also if someone could provide me how the hiring process is. It would not be a problem for me to move. I am willing to relocate anywhere!
I have multiple skills that might be valuable. I speak 5 languages Including English (Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese). I have multiple courses such as: Verbal Judo, report writing, firearms, krav Maga, negotiations, investigations, Tactical Operations, defensive tactics, communication tactics, Patrol Safety Procedures, Officer safety tactics etc..
Thank you in advance!

Offline blackb3lt

• Light User
Re: Want to work As a Armed NSO don't know where to start
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 01:57 »
Look into getting signed up for a job search site as well as individual companies.  The postings are not usually up for very long so notifications and/or checking on a regular basis would help.    You sound more than qualified.
If you have any other questions let us know and good luck.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?