Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Non US Born Admission in NUPOC  

Author Topic: Non US Born Admission in NUPOC  (Read 3266 times)

Offline saymopronex

• Lurker
Non US Born Admission in NUPOC
« on: Feb 07, 2016, 01:42 »
Dear all,

I am a junior in Mechanical engineering with a GPA of 3.8, and I interested in applying for NUPOC program. However, what preoccupies me is that I am not a US born citizen, but a naturalized one (I immigrated to the US 5 years ago from Morocco). I am wondering if this fact would affect my chance of getting in the program knowing that i satisfy all other requirements including security clearance.

Best regards,

Saymopronex

Offline spekkio

• Very Heavy User
Re: Non US Born Admission in NUPOC
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2016, 05:07 »
If you are a US citizen and have renounced your Moroccan citizenship you are fine. Go talk to an officer recruiter.

Offline yws4234

• Lurker
Re: Non US Born Admission in NUPOC
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2016, 05:53 »
Dear saymopronex,

Can I ask what happened to your application so far? I have the same situation as you have.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?