Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Quick Question about MSAST from TESC honeypot

Author Topic: Quick Question about MSAST from TESC  (Read 3325 times)

Offline jcurt1984

• Lurker
Quick Question about MSAST from TESC
« on: Feb 09, 2016, 06:51 »
So I am about six months away from completing the Master's of Science in Applied Science and Technology degree from Thomas Edison State College. The degree is abbreviated as MSAST at TESC. But other places have different abbreviations. The following are the possible choices I can use in a particular format: Master of Science (M.S.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Science (MS), Master of Science (MSc), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), and Master of Technology (MTech).

So my question is this: Which of these is the most accurate in terms of the degree itself? I mostly need to know from a resume writing standpoint. I know how to describe the MSAST, but I think I need the closest abbreviation from the list above due to the lack of familiarity with Thomas Edison's degree and its abbreviation.

Thank you in advance guys,

Joshua

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Re: Quick Question about MSAST from TESC
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2016, 08:18 »
It's like the BSAST they offer, that's the actual degree you get. It's similar to a BS, but there are different requirements. The same thing applies here. The diploma will say, "Master of Science and Science Technology."

Offline jcurt1984

• Lurker
Re: Quick Question about MSAST from TESC
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2016, 09:20 »
Thanks for the response MMM. I am trying to determine which degree abbreviation is the most appropriate from the ones I listed. I have the BSAST already and was just wondering which of the listed degrees and their abbreviations were the closest or most applicable. Any thoughts?

Thanks

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?