Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Pauline Harper honeypot

Author Topic: Pauline Harper  (Read 4548 times)

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
Pauline Harper
« on: Oct 14, 2015, 11:34 »

http://www.tetrickfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Pauline-Harper

Obituary for Pauline E. Harper

Pauline E. Harper, age 59, of Elizabethton, TN passed away Friday, July 31, 2015 in the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center. A native of Carter County, she was the daughter of the late Paul Blevins and Verlee McDonald. She was a nuclear chemist and health physicist. Ms. Harper was a U.S. Air Force veteran.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a granddaughter, Blaise McDonald and a sister, Marie Carroll. Survivors include a son, Denny L. McDonald and his wife Geri, Elizabethton; a grandson, Gabriel McDonald, Elizabethton and two brothers, Andy Swiney, Mountain City, TN and Dewey Chandler, Erwin, TN. Several nieces and one nephew also survive.
A graveside service to honor the life of Pauline E. Harper will be conducted at 2:30 P.M. Wednesday, August 5, 2015 in the Mountain Home National Cemetery. Military honors will be accorded by the Carter County Honor Guard. The family will receive friends at Tetrick Funeral Home, Elizabethton from 12:30 – 1:30 P.M. on Wednesday prior to the graveside service.
Those who prefer memorials in lieu of flowers may make donations to American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, A.S.P.C.A., 424 East 92nd Street, New York, NY 10128-6804

Offline jjack50

• Heavy User
  • Now, LEARN DAMIT!!!!
Re: Pauline Harper
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2015, 11:47 »
I am so sorry to read about Pauline's passing. She worked for me at a number of Vermont Yankee outages. She was always willing to step up to the plate and do whatever was requested of her. She was reliable and professional in her work always.
I will miss her quiet compassionate words and the gentile smile she offered me.
Take care Denny, and my condolences to the rest of her family and friends.

God speed Pauline Harper....

Jack Jackson-Marsh

Offline Phoenix113

• Very Lite User
Re: Pauline Harper
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2018, 09:16 »
Pauline was a gentle spirit. Very good-hearted.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?