Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu RP programs California honeypot

Author Topic: RP programs California  (Read 5504 times)

Offline nukacola

• Lurker
RP programs California
« on: Feb 11, 2016, 05:21 »
I'm curious if any RPs out here know of any schools that offer HP/RP programs in California, particularly Southern California. I prefer to take a on campus course. I can't seem to find any and most of the counselors have never heard of such a program. one school knew what I was talking about but discontinued the course once San Onofre shut down. Better yet any advice on how to become an HP/RP would be much appreciated, what course or program I should take, what should I look for in a school to ensure it will be qualified, and any other pertinent advice, thank you.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: RP programs California
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2016, 06:29 »
If you want to do it from california, you will likely have to do it online.  There are many many threads about the online programs.

etm

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2016, 07:30 »
The Health Physics Society maintains a list of academic programs.  I would start there.

http://hps.org/academiceducation/academiclisting.html

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2016, 08:03 »
The Health Physics Society maintains a list of academic programs.  I would start there.

http://hps.org/academiceducation/academiclisting.html

Thanks!

Offline wasteman

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2016, 08:51 »
Mira Costa in Oceanside used to have a program, not sure if it's still there...

Offline nukacola

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: Feb 12, 2016, 05:24 »
Mira Costa in Oceanside used to have a program, not sure if it's still there...
I called them they were the school who knew what I was talking about, they partnered with SONGS but since SONGS shut down they don't offer the class. Looks like online is my best option. Thank you all who quickly responded.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?