Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Attaching (Doc, PDF) Resume to on-line resume form honeypot

Author Topic: Attaching (Doc, PDF) Resume to on-line resume form  (Read 7651 times)

Offline Cyberfind

• Very Lite User
I was confused when I could upload/import my resume document (Doc/PDF) to my online resume, check it (and see it) yet after SAVING the online form I could no longer see it referenced in the online form. My pea brain thought I should be able to see it if it worked, so I tried a few more times. Ends up you can not see the attachment off the on-line form BUT it will be available to pick off when you apply for a job.
Since my knucklehead tried it more than a few times with different versions I was afraid that I would now have a bunch of resumes attached, but when I asked I was assured only ONE document would be available in the files/system.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?