Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NOIT at Bruce Power  

Author Topic: NOIT at Bruce Power  (Read 5534 times)

Offline friend23

• Lurker
NOIT at Bruce Power
« on: Feb 28, 2016, 05:51 »
Hey guys

How long does it usually take to hear back from Bruce Power about the NOIT hiring decision? I gave my interview on November 30,2015 but haven't heard anything back. Though I consider my chances to be very bleak now since I haven't heard back from them, I just wanted to know how things usually are.. do they only get back to people who have been selected or do they inform everyone about their results?

Your response would be highly appreciated. Thank you  :)

Offline Rerun

• Heavy User
Re: NOIT at Bruce Power
« Reply #1 on: Feb 29, 2016, 10:27 »
Most utilities only get back with those they selected.

SCMasterchef

« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2016, 04:22 »
Bruce is very slow about everything.  However, in this case it has been a really long time and they generally do not notify personnel if they are not selected.  I wouldn't say it not going to happen but time is not a good indicator in this situation.

Offline friend23

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Mar 01, 2016, 07:28 »
Yes, I agree with you guys on this. Anyways, Thanks for your responses  :)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?