Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Deb (Post) Marshall  

Author Topic: Deb (Post) Marshall  (Read 9545 times)

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Deb (Post) Marshall
« on: Mar 02, 2016, 07:17 »
Deb (Post) Marshall has worked in the Nuclear Industry in Radiation Protection for thirty plus years, and has been a RP Supervisor at the Zion Decommissioning Project since 2010. Deb was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in August of 2015. She has bravely battled the cancer and last December she had a bone marrow transplant utilizing her brother as the donor. Due to her illness she has lost her employment status and is now on long term disability.  She and her family have to pay the COBRA benefits to keep her insurance as well as the medical expenses that are not covered by the insurance.  All of her friends and family are hoping to raise enough in a Go Fund Me page to cover the COBRA insurance benefits. They are currently paying $1500.00 per month to maintain COBRA.  Being able to cover the COBRA costs would greatly relieve a large amount of their monthly financial burden. If you can find it in your heart to help out a fellow NukeWorker any donation would be extremely appreciated.  Her Go fund me page can be found at: www.gofundme.com/deb-marshall

Thanks Mike for allowing me to get the word out on Deb's situation.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Chimera

Re: Deb (Post) Marshall
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2016, 12:15 »
I've often wondered where Debbie ended up after we left Byron back on 1986.  She gave me some good advice way back, once upon a time, that I've been trying to follow ever since (some times more successfully than others).  I will add her to my prayers.

Michael K.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?