Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nantel RP Fundamentals Test. Shouldn't you have an RP qualified proctor?

Author Topic: Nantel RP Fundamentals Test. Shouldn't you have an RP qualified proctor?  (Read 5774 times)

Offline Cricket

• Lurker
Having a subject matter expert, an RP instructor, proctor the RP fundamentals exam should be required. Some plants do this and some do not. When taking a test of such importance, you should have someone with a clue proctoring said test should you have a question about it. I ask on behalf of many RP's that may struggle with this test. What say you, my fellow RP's??

And I am not suggesting any cheating!
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2016, 08:53 by Cricket »

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Having a subject matter expert, an RP instructor, proctor the RP fundamentals exam should be required. Some plants do this and some do not. When taking a test of such importance, you should have someone with a clue proctoring said test should you have a question about it. I ask on behalf of many RP's that may struggle with this test. What say you, my fellow RP's??

Well... it's a multiple choice test. The proctor should not be helping, either by clarifying questions or hinting at answers. . The proctor is there to see that you follow the integrity requirements of the testing agency / utility and keep the paperwork organized. I see no reason that the proctor be any more qualified than an admin / secretary level.
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Well... it's a multiple choice test. The proctor should not be helping, either by clarifying questions or hinting at answers. . The proctor is there to see that you follow the integrity requirements of the testing agency / utility and keep the paperwork organized. I see no reason that the proctor be any more qualified than an admin / secretary level.

the preceding would be the answer,....

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

SCMasterchef

Being a INPO Certified Technical Trainer, I see no reason for SME level trainer oversight for a Nantel level exam of any type as said previously an Admin level individual can ensure that individuals comply with the requirements of the testing area.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
What they said.  The proctor is only there to ensure  integrity compliance.  They are not instructors, they are integrity police!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?