Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Victor Fileppi
honeypot

Author Topic: Victor Fileppi  (Read 10073 times)

nukewood

Victor Fileppi
« on: Mar 17, 2016, 05:12 »

It is with great surprise and sadness that Vick went to be with his Savior this morning. We pray for Linda as she grieves. He will always be a kindred spirit. Many will miss him.
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2016, 08:14 by nukewood »

Offline Diana

• Very Lite User
Re: Victor Felipe
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2016, 11:57 »
We have lost another great one.  I had the opportunity to work with Victor on many occasions.  I was deeply saddened by the news of his passing.  Victor was always there with a smile and could brighten your day.  You will be missed my friend.  RIP

JsonD13

Re: Victor Felipe
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2016, 08:39 »
I worked with Victor just a couple times.  Definitely a great guy.  Really sad to hear about this.

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
Re: Victor Fileppi
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2016, 09:19 »
Vic will be buried in NJ next week.  As soon as I get the details I will post them.  
LM
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2016, 09:05 by Laundry Man »

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2016, 03:03 »
Arrangements for Vic,
Wednesday at Oliveri Funeral Home Manchester, NJ calling hours 1400 t0 1600 and 1900 t0 2100 hours.  Thursday 1000 hours prayer service at the funeral home with interment to follow.
LM
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2016, 09:06 by Laundry Man »

Offline milanrpalmer

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2016, 02:05 »
I would like to correct the spelling of Victor's last name for the record here
on NukeWorker.com. Victor J. Fileppi is the correct spelling of his last name.
Victor was employed here at Ginna Station with BHI Energy on the ISFSI
project when he suddenly died last week. We are all shocked and heartbroken.
God Bless Lynda his wife and his other family members during this very difficult
time. Lynda is also working here at Ginna in the ALARA Dept. Victor was a
valued colleague and good sport. Few could discuss sports with his acumen
and I will miss those conversations immensely. Take care friend and may
you rest in peace with our Lord.

Offline milanrpalmer

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: Mar 23, 2016, 09:15 »
Obituary for Victor J. Fileppi
Victor J Fileppi 56 of Webster, NY died suddenly Thursday March 17, 2016. Born in Paterson, he resided in Forked River before moving to Plainfield, IL and then Webster, NY. He worked as a Radiation Protection Technologist for over 25 years and most recently for Bartlett Holdings Inc in Plymouth MA. He had a passion for all sports and was an avid Yankee fan. He enjoyed spending time with his family and friends and had an amazing passion for Jesus. Surviving is his wife of 8 years, Lynda, his parents, Walter Fileppi of Toms River and Patricia Travali of Manchester, daughter, Julianna Fileppi of Louisville, KY and his sister, Christine Werner of Piscataway. Visitation is Wednesday 2-4 & 7-9 PM at Oliverie Funeral Home 2925 Ridgeway Rd Manchester. Funeral Service is Thursday 10 AM at the funeral home with interment to follow at Brigadier Gen Wm C Doyle NJ Veteran’s Cemetery, Arneytown.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #7 on: Mar 23, 2016, 01:13 »
I will miss Victor,...

Vic: "I'll NEVER understand how you can be a Yankees fan and a Raiders fan at the same time!!!!!!"

Me: "Vic, I'm complicated."

Vic: "You're bleepin' telling me!!!!!"

Yup,...I'll miss Victor,...

God's rest pal, God's rest and peace to your family,...

(that's not an edit, Victor actually said "bleepin'",....in our circle, THAT was unique,...)
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2016, 01:33 by GLW »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #8 on: Mar 23, 2016, 03:13 »
Sorry to hear this bad news! He will be sorely missed. Worked with him in south Florida a few years ago.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #9 on: Mar 24, 2016, 09:02 »
Yeah I have known Vic since 1989 he will be missed. It was a real shock to me and my wife of his passing. I pray for him,his wife Lynda and his family in these sad times that god will get them through this. Rest in peace my brother.
« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2016, 09:03 by RadBastard »

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #10 on: Mar 25, 2016, 09:29 »
Vic was laid to rest yesterday at the New Jersey Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Arneytown NJ.  RIP pal.  The Red Sox are going to kill the Yankees this year!
LM

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?