Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu John Glenn (HP) honeypot

Author Topic: John Glenn (HP)  (Read 5303 times)

Offline heavydose

• Light User
John Glenn (HP)
« on: Mar 19, 2016, 12:06 »
 It is with great sadness I post  that John Glenn of Westminster South Carolina has passed away on March 18, 2016. John loved music and always enjoyed Health Physics and the people he had met in the business. I would talk to him he would always ask about his HP friends and how they were doing. It seems that there are more and more great people from our business departing from this world. John will always be one of those special HP guys!  God Bless you my friend, John Glenn!!   

Posted by Joe DiGiulian

BetaAnt

Re: John Glenn (HP)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2016, 06:13 »
I was sorry to hear of John's passing also. I told his caregiver to contact the American Foreign Legion or VFW for help. She is planning a service down there. I am in Chicago and too far away.

Rest in Peace, My Friend.

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2016, 02:51 »
Not sure which John this is but I've only known one.  Did he work at IP 2 back in the early 80s?  Either way God bless.
LM

Offline namlive

• Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2016, 10:33 »
What a nice guy too. I remember by first outage, he took me under his wing and showed me the good places to eat.
No one gets out alive.

Offline RadSafetyman

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2016, 07:17 »
RIP John. So sad to hear of your passing. You were one of the best.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #5 on: Apr 10, 2017, 12:47 »
Just reading this, sad to hear. John was a family friend for over 30 years.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?