Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu USS Missouri, for those debating about going on submarines... honeypot

Author Topic: USS Missouri, for those debating about going on submarines...  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Jechtm

• Moderate User
This has been my boat for the last 4 years. This was taken using a drone/goPro and was piloted by its owner STS2/SS Riedel.
This was supposed to be a Missouri only video but 6th Fleet Commander got a hold of it during our COs post deployment tours and decided to share it with the world.
They changed the music but video is original.

Enjoy and share

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0EyXnRCLQ&sns=fb

I moved this from the "Staying in", thought it would be more applicable here.

If you want real reasons about going submarines PM me ;)
"Truth is the Daughter of Inspiration;... It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

~Bruce Lee

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?