Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Site upgrade

Author Topic: Site upgrade  (Read 24292 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Site upgrade
« Reply #25 on: Apr 26, 2016, 11:19 »
After doing some tests, and fixing a few things, I've determined that it's not completely broken.  It just does not like apostrophes or single quotes.
Ok, thats fixed... now to get some sleep.
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2016, 11:45 by Rennhack »

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #26 on: Apr 27, 2016, 01:24 »
Go Mike, Go!  I jest saw one other thing, I cannot applaud (or smite from this view).  It hasn't been a week, but guess what my next comment will be!  As always, Thank You Mike!
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #27 on: Apr 27, 2016, 11:06 »
Go Mike, Go!  I jest saw one other thing, I cannot applaud (or smite from this view).  It hasn't been a week, but guess what my next comment will be!  As always, Thank You Mike!

Fixed.  Thank you for pointing it out.

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #28 on: Apr 29, 2016, 04:34 »
the Karma Change Description page doesn't show any history. was it lost with the upgrade?
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #29 on: Apr 29, 2016, 10:22 »
the Karma Change Description page doesn't show any history. was it lost with the upgrade?
Yes.  If its supper super important, i may be able to go into a backup database, figure out how to export it, and then figure out how to import it... But at the moment, I feel that restoring the functionality to the facility info section is a higher priority.
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 06:24 by Rennhack »

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 11:16 »
Mike I don't see editing switches in the dialogue box or modify box, this makes it harder to fix errors or to publish a comment. What I mean is that when you edit your post such as bold or font size the switches no longer show up.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 04:08 »
Mike I don't see editing switches in the dialogue box or modify box, this makes it harder to fix errors or to publish a comment. What I mean is that when you edit your post such as bold or font size the switches no longer show up.

There is a button for that.  It is labeled "Toggle View" and looks like this: , it is at the end of the row of buttons, next to the "Remove Formatting" Button.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2016, 04:40 »
Thanks

+K

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?