News and Discussions > Rennhack's Blog

Decisions, Decisions

<< < (3/5) > >>

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Marlin on May 01, 2016, 10:22 ---I used Pixillion in a trail for an image converter but did not buy it in the end because I had used it for all the desktop icons I wanted. Do you have another you use that is better? I have a few new folders I want Icons for anyway so I am going to buy a program.

--- End quote ---

I use a 16 year old program for my picture and image editing needs.  It is no longer sold or supported.

I'd say that you should be able to find a good free option on the internet.

Again, if you have some that you really want, you can email me, and I can look into it. -- It's just that shrinking big pictures almost never works. -- That's why we go with the images designed to be small to begin with.

Marlin:
OK I will probably buy the Pixillion program then so I can do a little editing myself.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on May 01, 2016, 10:21 ---Well, the facility info section isn't broken anymore.  It still needs a nice update tho...

--- End quote ---

To be clear, its MOSTLY not broken.... The poll part, and picture part, and ... and... a few other things are still a little broken.  But we are getting there.

I'm taking the wife to see Book of Mormon tonight, and I have to get up early tomorrow, so if it doesn't get dome this morning, it will likely have to wait a few days.

Rennhack:
I have the company and facility ratings working again:

https://www.nukeworker.com/maps/polls.php
https://www.nukeworker.com/maps/co_polls.php

klpilling:
Hello, I recently upgraded to gold member. I was taking the online D.O.E. C.O.R.E. test last nite with no problems. This morning I get to the window that says to take the test and when I click on the take test button I get a blank black screen every time. What is the problem and can you see if it can be fixed? I really need to use the tests as I have a real test to take Monday and I could sure use the practice! Thank you, Kp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version