News and Discussions > Rennhack's Blog

Decisions, Decisions

<< < (4/5) > >>

Marlin:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Apr 30, 2016, 08:02 ---Trying to decide what to prioritize.  Do I fix the facility info section first?  Probably.
Do I add the DOE RCT CORE 2.1-2.19 questions to the quiz database first?
Do I make the site mobile friendly first?  Not being mobile friendly is killing us in the google search ranks, and honestly just sucks trying to use the site on your phone.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: klpilling on May 01, 2016, 12:58 ---Hello, I recently upgraded to gold member. I was taking the online D.O.E. C.O.R.E. test last nite with no problems. This morning I get to the window that says to take the test and when I click on the take test button I get a blank black screen every time. What is the problem and can you see if it can be fixed? I really need to use the tests as I have a real test to take Monday and I could sure use the practice! Thank you, Kp

--- End quote ---

Maybe the quizzes unless it is a quick fix.

[coffee]

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: klpilling on May 01, 2016, 12:58 ---Hello, I recently upgraded to gold member. I was taking the online D.O.E. C.O.R.E. test last nite with no problems. This morning I get to the window that says to take the test and when I click on the take test button I get a blank black screen every time. What is the problem and can you see if it can be fixed? I really need to use the tests as I have a real test to take Monday and I could sure use the practice! Thank you, Kp

--- End quote ---

Try this link:

https://www.nukeworker.com/quiz/

The quiz is working... I think you used that link last night, and today are trying to use http://www.nukeworker.com/quiz/  (without the "S" in "https")  That messes things up.

I was just able to take the quiz with both firefox and 'edge' the windows 10 version of internet explorer.  And the system says the quiz has been taken 66 times today. - so it seems that it is working.

Other things you can try to do is to clear your cache, or try a different browser.

With that said, I'll continue to look into it.

Rennhack:

--- End quote ---

Also, are you using the same computer, or trying to use a phone/tablet?  Cause it sounds like a flash issue (maybe missing flash)

SloGlo:
aye wood axe that the site bee made mobile friendly. eye'd axe two that windows phone mode wood get hi consideration. butt that gist because aye yam greedy.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: SloGlo on May 01, 2016, 04:01 ---aye wood axe that the site bee made mobile friendly. eye'd axe two that windows phone mode wood get hi consideration. butt that gist because aye yam greedy.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version