Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Exelon question

Author Topic: Exelon question  (Read 3879 times)

Offline MMKress

• Very Lite User
Exelon question
« on: May 03, 2016, 11:06 »
I was wondering what the general time frame from application to interview was for those that have applied to Exelon.  I applied for an AO position a few months ago and didn't hear anything and have applied for another position a few days ago.  Thanks for the help.

Offline superchick

• Very Lite User
Re: Exelon question
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2017, 02:36 »
I don't believe there is a specific time frame. I have been applying at exelon for 3 years.. in January I applied for a fuel handler position, heard back from them in May, did a questionnaire, tested at the end of May and just had my interview today. It's a long process but if they are interested they will call or email.

Offline gdad12

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Exelon question
« Reply #2 on: Sep 22, 2018, 07:31 »
superchick, did you end up getting a job offer?  i also had been applying to Exelon for about 3 years at this tome and got interview in june of 2017 no offer for the aux fuel handler position.  now i have another interview on oct 1 for the aux fuel handler position again. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?