Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Practice tests and apple products honeypot

Author Topic: Practice tests and apple products  (Read 5789 times)

Offline patsslab

• Lurker
Practice tests and apple products
« on: May 06, 2016, 09:12 »
Hello Mike,
Long time no see.  We worked together a long time ago at STP. You have done a great service to the community with this web site. Thanks for your efforts.
i need to practice for the NUF exam. I understand I need to be a gold member but don't want to spend the money if the tests won't work on my devices. I understand they will not work on iPhones and iPads. Will the practice tests work on my MacBook Pro?
Pat

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Practice tests and apple products
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 09:50 »
As you said, the quiz uses FLASH technology, which was the standard 17 years ago when we started the website.  Since then, Apple made the iOS devices like iPhone and iPad, which do not support FLASH natively.  However, you can buy  an app for them which will allow you to use FLASH technology, like our online quiz.

Photon Flash Player for iPhone & iPad

It's an iTunes app called Photon that costs $3.99 which runs flash content, it's given 4 stars, and is highly regarded.

Now, about your real question, does it work on the MacBook Pro?  The answer is Yes.

Offline nmtc89@gmail.com

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Jun 22, 2016, 01:27 »
 :) :D ;) ;D >:( :( :o ???

Offline nmtc89@gmail.com

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Jun 22, 2016, 01:28 »
Quiz on iPhone?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Jun 22, 2016, 06:09 »
Link above.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2016, 08:05 »
The quiz uses FLASH technology, which was the standard 19 years ago when we started the website.  Since then, Apple made the iOS devices like iPhone and iPad, which do not support FLASH natively.  However, you can buy  an app for them which will allow you to use FLASH technology, like our online quiz.

Photon Flash Player for iPhone & iPad <-- app to get to use flash on iOS

It's an iTunes app called Photon that costs $3.99 which runs flash content, it's given 4 stars, and is highly regarded.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?